Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole... Where?


HOW TO STEAL A MILLION:

"A movie about those who appreciate the finest things in life... for free!"

Why would you steal a priceless statue from a heavily guarded museum in the middle of downtown Paris? And how?
For the answer to these questions, RENT THIS MOVIE. One of the finest examples of an all around good crime movie, spliced with dialogue that possesses both fine wit and enormous humor, How to Steal a Million is a rare find.
You might find yourself expecting theatrical antics and common humor from what I have described, but the true comedy of this film comes when you least expect it, in lines of dialogue so crafted that they sneak in the back door and have your belly aching.
The story of a young aristocratic woman (Hepburn) in her quest to save her father from going to jail by covering up his acts of artistic forgery, and the 'burgular' (O'Toole) who might just have a lucky enough plan to pull off the heist of the century, in between bouts of looking dumbstruck by Audrey Hepburn's character. Histerically funny, romantic, and dramatic, How to Steal a Million is without a doubt a fabulous movie.

Please rent this movie. You will be the richer for it.

For more information check out my links list.

Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 230 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 180 bucks on every site. But completely I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 240 dollars on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that particular make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 350 bucks on every site. But finally I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?