Thursday, October 4, 2007

Third Pick of the Week


THE VALET:

I just finished watching this movie, and I laughed so hard throughout the whole thing that I can safely say that my neighbors probably think that I am clinically insane.
Words are failing me, I can't even begin to describe how good this movie was. For those of you who don't like subtitles, you will have to take one for the team because there is no reason why anyone should miss this film.
A valet who has to live with a supermodel to earn enough money to save the bookstore of the woman he loves, a supermodel who has to live with a valet to save a billionaires marriage, a billionaire who's going crazy about the supermodel living with the valet, and the billionaires' wife toying with them all. Watch this movie and take part in this hilarious comedy about love and what it costs.
A truly original story, one that makes sense when you step back to look at it. It will leave you with the feeling that everything is right in the world. A gem.

If you're still a little skeptical, click on the link below to watch the trailer, or just go to www.imdb.com and type in The Valet, then click on La Doublure, and click on watch the trailer.
Enjoy!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0449851/trailers-screenplay-E34435-10-2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogroll It!

No comments: